Tuesday 11/24/20


Receive our weekly newsletter for free.

Moving to Finland

Apply for the social security benefits and get your Kela card

If you register in Finland as a permanent resident, you can apply for coverage under the Finnish social security system. Once you are covered, you will have guaranteed access to the residence-based social security services and benefits managed by Kela and you will receive a Kela card (Kela-kortti).
World in Pictures