Migri service hours in Mariehamn from January to May 2020
The Finnish Immigration Service (Migri) does not have a permanent service in the Åland archipelago, as it has in other areas of the country.
Every six to seven weeks, an official from Migri is available in Mariehamn (the archipelago's capital city) to receive applications.
The immigration agency has published in its customer's bulletin the service dates from January to May 2020:
- Tuesday–Friday 7–10 January (week 2).
- Tuesday–Friday 18–21 February (week 8).
- Tuesday–Friday 31 March–3 April (week 14).
- Tuesday–Friday 12–15 May (week 20).
Migri reminds its customers of the need to book an appointment through its appointment system. The appointment times at the Mariehamn service point will be available for three months in advance.
If you want to book an appointment with Migri, you can do it HERE
hen visiting the service point in Mariehamn, customers must bring with them:
- The application form that you have filled in in advance. Alternatively, you can submit your application in the online service Enter Finland.
- Originals of all the documents needed for the application.
- The processing fee, unless you have already paid it in Enter Finland.
Next service times for the Mariehamn service point will be announced by Migri in March.